G&G has been providing public agency wastewater regulatory services for over 15 years. Our expertise in treatment, design, regulatory reporting, stormwater management, and process control has been used by many municipal agencies throughout the Inland Empire.
Sludge management practices, 503 Federal Biosolids Reporting, special studies to demonstrate compliance with State and Federal Regulatory requirements are just a few of the projects we have completed in the past.
G&G has conducted sewer rate studies and developed surcharge programs for agencies that need to comply with State Revolving Fund Loan requirements which require fair and equitable rates for all sewer users (residential, commercial, and industrial).
Industrial Pretreatment & Fats Oil and Grease (Fog) Services
Industrial Pretreatment Program compliance expertise is the cornerstone consulting service for G&G. Whether the work is as complex as developing a Pretreatment Program from the bottom to the top, providing program assessments, to conducting daily tasks such as industrial/commercial/restaurant inspections and monitoring, G&G professional and credential staff (our staff are certified as CWEA Environmental Compliance Inspectors) brings their vast experience to both municipal and private-sector clients.
Our services include:
- Source Control Program Development & Implementation
- Fats, Oil & Grease (FOG) Control Program Development & Implementation
- Industrial, Commercial, and Restaurant Inspection and Monitoring
- Pretreatment Program Approval Package Development
- Wastewater Discharge Ordinance Development
- Development of Various Pretreatment Program Documents, such as:
- Sewer System Management Plans (SSMPs)
- Enforcement Response Plans (ERPs)
- Spill Control and Countermeasures Plans (SPCCs)
- Hazardous Materials Management Business Plans (HMBPs)
- Development of Technically-Based and Legally Defensible Local Wastewater Discharge Limits
- Surcharge Program Development & Implementation
- Waste Stream Analysis
- Environmental Assessments
- Pretreatment Program Audits
- Database Management
- Regulatory Reporting (Quarterly and Annual Pretreatment Reports)